If a picture paints a thousand words 如果一幅畫可以畫上千百個字
Then why can't I paint you 那我為何不能畫你?
The words will never show 所有的一字一句都無法表現
That you I've come to know 我所認識的你
If a face could launch a thousand ships 如果一張臉可以承載千百艘船隻
Then where am I to go 那我該何去何從?
There's no one home but you 除了你之外沒有人在家等我
You're all that's left me too 你也是我唯一僅留的
Oh, when my love for life is running dry 而當我對於生命的愛已漸漸枯竭時
You come and pour yourself on me 你翩翩前來並為我奉獻
If a man could be two places at one time 如果一個人可以同時出現在兩個地方
I'd be with you 我將會與你同在
Tomorrow and today 無論是今天或明天
Beside you all the way 陪伴著你生生世世
If the world should stop revolving 如果世界將停止轉動
Spinning slowly let to die 逐漸地接近毀滅
I'd spend the end with you 我將會與你一同走到盡頭
And when the world was thru 而當世界末日到來
Then one by one the stars would all go out 閃耀的星將接踵升起...
Then you and I would simply fly away 而我與你~也將輕盈地飛去~